How Naturopathy can help you
Naturopathy combines and uses natural remedies, such as herbs, nutrition, mineral therapy, homeopathy, and lifestyle recommendations to promote positive results.
The goal of a Naturopath is to locate the underlying factors that are creating disturbance and balance them, thus allowing the innate ability of the person to restore equilibrium. Your body does the work.
My main focus as a Naturopath is to work with the whole person as an individual, I take a detailed case history during the consultation process, I am looking at removing barriers to vitality, while supporting the body’s inherent self-healing mechanisms and nourishing the body with what it needs. I also consider rebalancing and strengthening vital systems in the body. My Naturopathic services are available in both London & Oxford
Naturopathy in London & Oxford
I include in my consultations and therapeutic plans, naturopathic tools, and recommendations such as herbals, homeopathy, mineral therapy, or stress management techniques to support your body’s vitality.
In general, naturopathic therapeutic protocols tend to be non-violent, non-toxic, non-invasive, and considered more in terms of achieving readjustment or reintegration. This may mean changes in diet, occupation, environment, or exercise wherever appropriate. I will obviously provide support in all these areas.
Experience and Interest
My areas interest include:
I specialise in female health conditions including supporting underlying imbalances which may contribute to the following conditions:
- Thyroid health
- Fertility issues
- Integrative Oncology Support
- Menopause, and peri-menopausal symptoms.
Always seek traditional medical advice with any diagnosed health condition first before exploring natural health options. I work alongside medical doctors and will liaise with them at your request.
- Naturopathic Nutritional Therapy Diploma and Naturopathy Diploma (CNM – College of Naturopathic Medicine, London) 2019
- Diploma of Higher Education Home Economics and Nutrition (John Moore’s University, Liverpool) 2001
- Natural Nutrition Diploma (College of Natural Nutrition, London) 2000
- BTEC Higher National Diploma in Home Economics and Nutrition (University of North London) 1993
- BTEC National Certificate in Catering and Institutional Operations (Oxford College of Further Education) 1989
Membership and Associations
- BSEM- British Society of Ecological Medicine
- CNHC – Complementary & Natural Healthcare Council
- ANP- Association of Naturopathic Practitioners
- GNC – General Naturopathic Council (registered naturopath)
I regularly attend continuing professional development (CPD) seminars and training programmes to ensure I am at the forefront of new health research and development.